I made mint Oreo chezcake cupcakes in honor of my baby girl’s 1st birthday!!
I don’t think I’ll make this recipe again, but I had to redo it because the first time I made them there was human error, totally on my end. I didn’t have the correct baking equipment. Ingredients: cream chez, eggs, sugar, creme de menthe, and mint Oreos. I’m not a fan of chezcake to begin with.
Here’s a recent photo of Appelsin, she likes sitting on this glass table shelf to show off her toe beans. She’s definitely become a little diva princess.
Since I’ve been forgetting to make great updates on my blog, (despite it being the home page for my internet…so I see it multiple times a day) I’ve decided to just post some of the noms I’ve been making.
- Dog Cookies with Carob
- BBQ Sauce
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate Fudge
- White Chocolate Espresso Cake
- ‘Better Than Fries Potatoes’
- Chicken Parmesan Bread Bowls
- Sugar Cookies (Nibble out the hairstyle of your choice)
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Box Mix cupcakes, with vanilla bean buttercreme
- Whipped Cream on frozen fruit.
- Momofuku Birthday Cake
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Whipped Cream on Chocolate cupcakes
I just had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out, so I’ll be out of it for the rest of the day. I recently adopted a kitten! So a post about my baby girl will be up soonish.