I suppose this is the introduction post that tells you if you are going to like my blog or not. I suppose I should let you know what I’m going to be doing, what you should expect, and add inspiring photos. I have no idea what I’m doing with anything. I’m the type of mortal who jumps into any situation with what I think is best. Usually not the best idea, however sometimes it works out. I know, I’m shocked too! Here’s a list of 5 WOWBK:
- I don’t believe in humans. I believe everyone is some kind of creature we all wear this armor as we try to find someone or some place where we can let our true form out.
- When I was in elementary school I would flip through those teeny bopper magazines while wishing I was interviewed so I could tell the world useless information about myself. My favorite colors are black and red.
- I live my life hoping to make others laugh. Laughing with me or at me, I just get energy off of laughter. Sometimes no one laughs at my jokes, I’m not too worried though, since I’m the only one laughing most of the time.
- Resting Bitch Face (RBF) is a powerful facial feature some mortals have. My powerful facial feature is that I derp naturally. After derpin’ most of my life I find it difficult to make a non derp face. People did warned as a child, “Don’t make that face or it will get stuck!” However that was the wrong string of words to tell me because I began making more and more derp faces hoping one day my face would get stuck. It has. I don’t regret it.
- I’ve been called Tina Belcher in real life. Not because I look like a cartoon character, but because I’m incredibly awkward.
As for photos, all photos are inspiring if you believe enough.
~SirChangeling (When I’m called Sir I feel like I’m in a castle)